Manuals for AFK Microwaves
Below you can find all models AFK Microwaves for which we have manuals available. Also view the frequenty asked questions at the bottom of the page for useful tips about your product. Is your model not on the list? Please contact us.
Is your product defective and the manual offers no solution? Go to a Repair Café for free repair services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our support team searches for useful product information and answers to frequently asked questions. If you find an inaccuracy in our frequently asked questions, please let us know by using our contact form.
My microwave won't start when I press the start-button, what can I do? Verified
In many cases the door of the microwave hasn't closed properly. Open and close the door and try again.
This was helpful (1931)
Can I use my microwave when the turntable doesn't work? Verified
The turntable makes sure the heat is distributed evenly. When it's not working, the microwave cannnot be properly used. Have it repaired.
This was helpful (1402)
The mica/cardboard plate inside the microwave came off. Can I still use the microwave? Verified
No, absolutely not. The mica/cardboard plate is the waveguide that distributes the microwaves. Put it back or get a replacement.
This was helpful (647)
The microwave is on but is not working. Why is that? Verified
It's possible that the door does not close properly. To ensure safety a microwave will not workj until the door is completely closed. Sometimes this can be fixed by adjusting the door hinge.
This was helpful (565)
My microwave keeps making noise, even after it has finished. Is this normal? Verified
Yes, this is a normal sound. The fan cools the microwave after use. The duration depends on how long the microwave has operated.
This was helpful (531)
Why can't I put metal in my microwave? Verified
Metal doesn't let the microwaves through but bounces them back. When these microwaves are bounced back at the same spot, this can cause sparks.
This was helpful (456)
Can I boil water in the microwave? Verified
No, absolutely not. Water can get superheated. This means that the water can reach a temperature of above 100℃ without boiling. When this water then touchs any object it can instantly boil and splash up, causing burns.
This was helpful (351)