Manuals for Tefal Bread Makers
Below you can find all models Tefal Bread Makers for which we have manuals available. Also view the frequenty asked questions at the bottom of the page for useful tips about your product. Is your model not on the list? Please contact us.
Is your product defective and the manual offers no solution? Go to a Repair Café for free repair services.
- Tefal OW300101 Home Bread Bread Maker
- Tefal OW300170 Home Bread Bread Maker
- Tefal OW600000 Baguette and Co Bread Maker
- Tefal OW600070 Baguette and Co Bread Maker
- Tefal PF110EAU Home Bread Bread Maker
- Tefal PF111EUS Bread Maker
- Tefal PF210138 Bread Maker
- Tefal PF220815 Bread Maker
- Tefal PF240E38 Bread Maker
- Tefal PF310138 Uno Bread Maker
- Tefal PF311E38 Nutribread Bread Maker
- Tefal PF311E51 Actibread Bread Maker
- Tefal PF350138 Bread & Baguettines Bread Maker
Frequently Asked Questions
Our support team searches for useful product information and answers to frequently asked questions. If you find an inaccuracy in our frequently asked questions, please let us know by using our contact form.
Can I clean the baking tin of my bread maker with a scourer? Verified
No. Most bread makers have a baking tin with a non-stick layer that can be damaged by using a scourer or abrasive cleaner. Only use the soft side of a scourer or a wet wipe.This was helpful (632) Read more
Why do I need to remove the tray before adding ingredients? Verified
This is to prevent ingredients from falling on a heating element. They might burn and cause smoke.This was helpful (516) Read more