Manuals for Far Tools Bench Grinders
Below you can find all models Far Tools Bench Grinders for which we have manuals available. Also view the frequenty asked questions at the bottom of the page for useful tips about your product. Is your model not on the list? Please contact us.
Is your product defective and the manual offers no solution? Go to a Repair Café for free repair services.
- Far Tools BG 150B Bench Grinder
- Far Tools BG 200B Bench Grinder
- Far Tools BGB 150C Bench Grinder
- Far Tools BGN 150C Bench Grinder
- Far Tools CBG 150/200B Bench Grinder
- Far Tools CBG 150/200C Bench Grinder
- Far Tools MBG 120 Bench Grinder
- Far Tools SBG 150C Bench Grinder
- Far Tools TME 150-200C Bench Grinder
- Far Tools TX 150C Bench Grinder
- Far Tools TX 150D Bench Grinder
- Far Tools W3S 200 Bench Grinder
Frequently Asked Questions
Our support team searches for useful product information and answers to frequently asked questions. If you find an inaccuracy in our frequently asked questions, please let us know by using our contact form.
Can I store power tools in a shed or garage? Verified
In general, you can store power tools in a shed or garage, even if it sometimes freezes there. However, it is better for the lifespan of the power tool to store it in a dry place without major temperature fluctuations. In a shed or garage, differences in temperature can cause condensation to form, which can cause rust. In addition, tools that run on batteries last shorter and do not charge as well at very low temperatures. To be sure how your power tool needs to be stored, always thoroughly read the user manual.This was helpful (0) Read more